Our chirpy Chicken Game is a fab new family game using your smartphone or smart device that is ready to download and play (24 March to 15 April).
It’s easy to get started:
- Download the ‘Mobile Adventures’ App ahead of time, preferably on WiFi to ensure smooth install
- Click here for iOS download
- Click here for Android download
- Go to Wimbledon Town Centre and find a ‘Hotspot’
- Gain points and pick up your prizes on the way
- Game takes approximately 1-2 hours to play
- See if you can rank top of the leaderboard + enter a draw for top prizes
Here are some Top Tips and device checks to do before you get started:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged before you start the game (carry a power pack if you have one)
- Update your Google Maps – If you are using an Android device make sure that you have the latest version of Google Maps installed (no need to do this for IOS)
- An average game will use between 50-100MB of data, please turn your WiFi off and make sure you have enough data to complete the game
- Turn on data and GPS – During the game, players will need to see the live ‘Hotspot’ locations for tasks to be unlocked and to see live scoreboard updates and other teams on the map
- Recommended devices – For the app to work on your device, it must be running on iOS v9.0 or above and Android v4.4 or above. For a full list of compatible devices please go to http://www.yourmobileadventure.com/about/Recommended-Devices
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the game we recommend you hard close the app (this means swiping away and closing all open tabs on your device)
- If the game is frozen or is not running correctly, you’ve tried hard closing the app and it’s still not working, then turn your device off and on again
Why won’t my game upload?
Make sure you are on WiFi and try not to let your device ‘go to sleep’ while loading.
Why is the app not letting me take a photo or video?
You might not have enough storage left on your phone. Try deleting a couple of photos and videos.
Can I bank my FREE Chocolate voucher to use at a later time?
Yes you can press ‘Later’ on the voucher and be able to access it from the menu at a later time.
Read our full Terms & Conditions.