Over the last few months, Wimbledon has seen several small and independent businesses join the town centre, bringing unique product offerings, modern concepts and pop-up experiences!
Centre Court Shopping Centre is brimming with brilliant gifts, just in time for you to tick off all the items on your Christmas shopping list.
New stores in Centre Court include:
- FEAST; a pop-up market is joining the Upper Mall for the festive season, with an in-house bar, a feast of artisan gifting vendors and street food delights!
- Heyland & Whittle; offer award-winning cold-pressed luxury natural soaps, elegant home fragrances, luxurious bath & body collections and lots more.
- Sense Aroma; stock a wonderful collection of contemporary wellness, lifestyle and relaxation products, including Himalayan salt lamps, aroma diffusers and indoor water fountains.
- The Wimbledon Group; a free pop-up art exhibition from a collective of local artists based in Wimbledon Art Studios, showcasing their brilliant work.
- Zéro; Wimbledon’s first zero-waste shop – all products are sold in bulk or without disposable packaging and, where possible, come from organic or fair-trade farming and from local producers.
Plus a trendy cocktail bar, a home decor store and a new toy shop have arrived in Wimbledon!
Sassali Interiors has taken over the empty venue which was previously Wimbledon Party Shop, and filled it with festive spirit and their stunning range of decorative products for beautiful home interiors.
Looking for a great happy hour deal? Then look no further. A brand new cocktail bar, Tequila Mockingbird, has landed in town, bringing with it buy-one-get-one-free on ALL cocktails during their happy hour (plus £3 bottled beers and wines) and delicious pizzas delivered direct to your table.
A new toy store (Toys World) and a Phone & Vape shop now occupy the located, previously known as Elegant Stitch, located on The Broadway in Wimbledon Town Centre, opposite The Piazza.
With so many options, choose to #LoveLocal and find the perfect gifts for your loved ones this Christmas in Wimbledon.
Shop safely and responsibly – remember to wear a face mask and stay socially distant! #EnjoyChristmasShopping #LoveWimbledon #LoveChristmas
See a full list of shops in Wimbledon here.