Get Healthy in 2020
Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul
Wimbledon is home to a number of fitness, health and wellness facilities to help you work towards a healthier happier you.
- Calm your mind and feel good with yoga, pilates or treatments at Jiva Health Wimbledon. Introduce a friend and receive 20% off any class pass.
- The Wimbledon Library hosts an array of activities including Mindfulness Workshops, Tai Chi-Qi Kong and free lunchtime Well-Being talks.
- Osteoperformance offers complementary healthcare for rehabilitation and well-being.
View more Lifestyle locations in Wimbledon
Fuel your healthy eating habit
If you’re meeting friends for a social meal or grabbing a bite on the go, there are plenty of healthy eating options in Wimbledon.
- Whether you’re attempting Veganuary for the whole month or simply choosing more plant-based foods during the week, try Bill’s Wimbledon new vegan menu featuring beetroot steak, tiger fries and superfood cold pressed juices, to start the year of right.
- The mother-daughter team at Lu-Ma are passionate about creating a place where healthy eating is easy and serve food that nourishes the body. They offer gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian options and their takeaway packaging is completely compostable.
- Enhance your health and well-being at Health Zone. They take a holistic approach to providing you with products and advice to keep you healthy year-round.
- If you’re on the go, Joe & the Juice serve a variety of nutritious and healthy options to Re-Build, Energize or Stress Down.
View more locations to Eat and Drink in Wimbledon
Switch up your skincare regime
With end-of-year celebrations all wrapped up, the party season may have taken its toll on your skin. That, together with facing extreme temperature conditions – moving from the chilly outdoors to powerful office heating systems and back again – leaves many of us feeling dehydrated particularly on our face. Now, is the perfect time to switch up your skincare regime, treat yourself to a thirst-quencher and a radiance boost to brave such elements.
Elys is a great destination to shop your favourite Beauty brands (Clinique, Dermalogica, Lancôme and Sisley to name just a few) and receive expert, individual advice from their team of consultants. If you have your skincare sorted, why not look ahead to the new season and start thinking about your makeup colour palette for Spring? The likes of Bobbi Brown, Hourglass, NARS and M.A.C. have the latest products featuring the hottest colour trends ready and their artists are waiting for you to go swatch them for yourself!
“With the New Year comes a refuelled motivation to improve on the past one” — Gretchin Bleiler