1. Tell us about Lu-Ma Café.
2. How have you been spending your time during lockdown?
3. What are you cooking?
4. Lu-Ma and Angela share their healthy eating tips:
- Spring is a great time for cleansing and detoxing, this will also support your body during the Covid-19 pandemic. Fresh spring greens are very good for cleansing the liver. The bitter greens like rocket, chard, watercress, spring greens support digestion and strengthen the heart.
- Eat fresh, organic produce, light salads and bean sprouts are a good source of protein, vitamin C and folic acid. They are also high in fibre and a great addition to a salad. (Home sprouting is very easy and enjoyable for children to watch them grow. There’s lots of info on the internet).
- Try not to overuse oils and fats, this will support the liver cleanse.
- Daily ginger shots support your immunity. Ginger helps fight toxins and free radicals, a great antioxidant.
5. What can we look forward to from Lu-Ma?