Wimbledon Town Centre is full of great restaurants, bars, cafe’s and more. So make this your most romantic Valentine’s yet with some of our great gift ideas, intimate dining venues and more … Or if you’re anti-Valentine’s, keep reading for inspiring ideas to avoid spending the night to the sofa and live up February 14th, like it was any other day!
Romantic Gift Inspiration
- Treat your loved one to beautifully-crafted blooms this Valentine’s, with a stunning selection of bouquets available from: Marks and Spencer, The Flowersmith, Wimbledon Flower Kiosk.
- Irresistibly-scented gifts from Lush, who are going naked on this national holiday with packaging-free products, including a Cheeky Massage Bar, Peachy Bath Bomb and a Prince Charming Shower Gel.
- Get crafty and create a lovely gift basket/box, filled with small treats or hand-written notes of admiration with a little help from Fielder’s Art Shop
- Visit Wimbledon Party Shop and go decoration crazy, with heart-shaped pillows and lots more!
- Think personalised with a wide range of personalisable products from Snappy Snaps including calendars, cushions, t-shirts, wall art and lots more.
- Indulge your friends, family or partner with decadent chocolates from Elys Wimbledon or mouth-watering cakes from Patisserie Valerie.
- Add some sparkle to your Valentines, whether it’s with a small thoughtful gift or a grand gesture. Check out Wimbledon’s fine goldsmiths and diamond specialists including Sinclair Jewellers and Swarovski, or choose from a range of luxury jewellery and watch brands at Elys and Art Jewels.
– Spend £99 at Pandora and receive a pair of earrings worth £30!
Intimate Dining Venues
Treat the one you love to a romantic evening at Bill’s this Valentine’s Day with their healthy and indulgent, seasonal menu for £24.95pp, available 13th – 16th February 2020. Find a quiet corner at romantic Italian Al Forno or treat your loved one to steak at Roxie’s. If you both enjoy Oriental food, Sticks n Sushi have a great selection of dishes on their Valentine’s menu for you to get your chopsticks into or simply enjoy a Thai curry in Mai Thai. Independent healthy eating cafe Lu-Ma are serving up a delicious three-course menu with live entertainment, so if you’re looking to continue the meat-free trend in February then pre-book here.
Enjoy all the latest Hollywood hits and award winning movies at Curzon Cinema and Wimbledon Odeon, share a bottle of bubbly at All Bar One, a cocktail at 601 Queen’s Rd or enjoy live music at Bertie’s Wine Bar. Looking to mingle with other singles? Then head down to one of Wimbledon’s buzzing bars to dance into the small hours with pulse-pounding beats by resident DJ’s and fantastic drinks deals.
New Wimbledon Theatre also has a special Valentine’s Special of the new monthly event ‘Write About Now’, or check out the much-loved ‘Here Comes Your Man’, a romantic comedy show by Matt Hoss. Escape the stress together by opting to spend quality time relaxing and unwinding during a couples massage at Wimbledon Leisure Centre and Spa.
If you can’t stand to hear the V word, then don’t spend the day at home! Treat yourself to a manicure at Treat Nails, Princess Nails or Londora Nail Boutique (Elys), get that bounce back to your hair at one of our award-winning hairdressers, or try a new look with Ely’s free personal styling service. Or brave the brisk air and take a walk down The Broadway to check out Love Wimbledon’s new environmentally-motivated street art piece.