Top tips to keep things in circulation:
- Buy pre-loved from the range of charity shops in town
- Fill your water bottle at the free refill point or in one of the businesses listed below
- Clear out your good condition clothes and household goods and take to one of our many charity shops listed below
- Get your clothes repaired at one of Wimbledon’s repair shops
- Investigate what happens to clothes if a shop is taking them in for recycling
- Take your plastics: BAGS – COFFEE POUCHES – MEDICINE BOTTLES – VAPES to one of the stores listed
- Drop good quality toys off at The Entertainer – they get rehomed through The Salvation Army
Did you know?
The mushroom farm in Centre Court uses leftover coffee for local businesses to feed the funghi and then resells the mushrooms locally!