Corporate sponsors are warmly welcomed at the Wimbledon International Music Festival, which takes place from 11 – 26 November 2017.
Wimbledon International Music Festival is seeking to develop an on-going relationship with its sponsors securing sponsorship for 2-3 years in order to plan ahead and realise these opportunities. There are a number of ways to be involved as a Festival Sponsor, a Young People’s Series Sponsor, an Artist Sponsor, or an Event Sponsor.
Sponsorship can be a powerful and cost-effective way to reinforce corporate image and to promote a company’s name, products and services to a wider, targeted audience. Corporate sponsorship packages are tailored to suit the exact needs of each business or organisation. All packages include the following:
- full colour print promotion in the Festival Brochure (35k distribution between May – November)
- full sponsor and logo acknowledgement on the Festival’s website, linking to sponsor’s website
- full sponsor and logo acknowledgement in the Festival’s Programme
- line credit on the Festival Programme for each sponsored performance
- on-stage acknowledgement
- complimentary tickets to sponsored performance (number dependent of level of support)
- 10% discount on all further tickets booked for that performance
- priority booking for all festival performances
- complimentary interval drinks with the Artistic Director and/or Festival Chairman
- invitations to Festival launch events and VIP pre-Festival receptions
- opportunity to meet performers
- opportunity for private corporate entertaining
Highly visible sponsorship of Wimbledon International Music Festival affords the opportunity to:
- develop an association between a business / organisation and world-class classical music events
- foster goodwill with customers and employees
- demonstrate corporate social responsibility by strengthening involvement with the cultural and educational life of the local community
To discuss a bespoke partnership with the Festival or to find out more, please contact Festival Director, Anthony Wilkinson on 020 8946 5078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the theme for this year’s festival: Music Capitals.