Safety Compliance Testing
By law, every business and organisation has to ensure that their workplace and equipment is safe and regularly tested to ensure compliance.
Love Wimbledon can assist you with:
- Fire Risk Assessment and Fire Marshal Training
- Fire Alarm and Fire Extinguisher Servicing
- Emergency First Aid at Work Courses
- Health & Safety and Workplace Risk Assessments
- Food Hygiene, Health & Safety
Avoiding Food Waste
With practical tools to help your business avoid food waste, including a Cost Saving Skills course, Guardians of Grub is a great free resource from WRAP, one of the globe’s leading sustainability charities.
By empowering professionals across the Hospitality and Food Service sector to take a stand against wasted food, these tools can help your business avoid food waste that may be cutting into your profits.
Their summary checklist includes ideas such as:
- Checking if reducing portion sizes could reduce waste.
- Offering the same menu item in different portion sizes.
- Introducing takeaway containers such as ‘doggy boxes’ for leftovers.
- Designing a smart menu using fewer ingredients
- Using trimmings to make other dishes.
Waste Collections & Recycling
We have teamed up with award-winning, zero to landfill, recycling and waste company First Mile, to help you make terrific savings.
Through First Mile we can offer:
- FREE annual allocation of mixed or cardboard recycling
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) waste collection
- Reduced rates for all subsequent recycling and waste collections
- Food recycling – provision of a FREE starter pack to include caddies and a set of bags
- Daily waste and recycling collections
- FREE quarterly Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) recycling
- Pay as you go, and as you use with no long-term contract