We are in regular contact with the Director of Public Health and the Merton Council Business Support to monitor Coronavirus in the town centre. Should any indication of a rising incident level occur, Love Wimbledon will promptly communicate actions required by the business community.
The government has set guidelines and action cards by sector for reporting an outbreak in your business/organisation.
If there are cases of coronavirus in your organisation you should:
- Identify the source of the possible or confirmed case(s)
- Report it to Public Health England Health Protection Team (PHE HPT)
- Respond according to the advice received by PHE HPT
Please ensure that you are up-to-date on government guidance regarding Coronavirus. This includes:
- How to protect yourself and others from Coronavirus
(e.g. wash hands, cover face and make space).
- What to do if you have Coronavirus symptoms
(e.g. how to get tested, NHS test and trace, what to do if you’re told to self-isolate, and more).
The Covid-19 pandemic can affect individuals’ physical and also mental health. From holistic medicines and yoga studios, to gyms and fitness classes, there are plenty of ways to nourish your wellbeing in Wimbledon.