If you are an employer then please read TfL’s briefing for businesses. This guidance sets out the latest Government advice for businesses to help you and your employees return to the workplace. Includes: encouraging employees to plan when to use public transport and travel at the quieter times if possible, supporting employees who are considering walking, cycling or jogging to work, and more.
Please remember that face coverings are compulsory on public transport.
If you can, please walk or cycle for all or part of your journey. TfL has provided maps for cycling or walking between stations (Zones 1-3). There are 250 bike racks throughout Wimbledon Town Centre, both single, off-street racks and blocks of cycle parking (i.e. outside the station).
If you must travel, please plan ahead and travel outside of the busiest times, particularly first thing in the morning. The busiest times on the network are 05:45 – 08:15 and 16:00 – 17:30.
TfL is also updating their digital tools such as their journey planner, Facebook TravelBot and the real-time data they provide to third-party apps.
Health and Safety
- Health & Safety Executive Guidance
- TfL Retail Briefing
- Public Health England Advice to businesses
- Cleaning in non-Healthcare settings
- If an employee becomes unwell
- NHS advice for individuals
- Government advice for individuals
- Department of Health twitter feed – updated at 2pm every day
- Public Health England – Dashboard of stats