The government has published guidance to help employers ensure that workplaces are as safe as possible during Coronavirus. There is detailed sector-specific advice available, including managing social distancing, how to conduct and share a COVID-19 risk assessment and workforce management.
Restaurants can continue to operate on a takeaway or delivery basis only until a further announcement is made.
The government has outlined five steps to safer working together:
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment and share the result with people at work
- Have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- Take all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- Take all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, do everything practical to manage transmission risk
We encourage you to check back for updates and do get in touch with us if there is anything we can do to support your business in this transition back to work.