All fees are inclusive of 3m x 3m gazebo, one 6ft table and street trading licence. There is no VAT added.
Hot Food and Fresh Food Traders
£130.00 – full stall for 2 day markets
£70.00 – full stall for a single day’s trade at any market
All Other Traders
£120.00 – full stall for 2 day markets
£65.00 – full stall for a single day’s trade at any market
Booking Form for Traders
To ensure the quality of product and variety of stalls, your completion of the form below should be considered as an “application” rather than a booking. Please follow the further instructions to complete your application, as incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please note the following information before completing the application form to ensure that you can comply:
- All traders are required to have their own Public Liability Insurance.
- All food traders are required to have a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- All traders comply with being single-use plastic free (you do not sell, use or supply your product with any single-use plastic)
- For first-time traders, images of your products and/or display at a similar event will be required and forms part of your application (this can include your website address or social media pages)
- Trading hours are 11am-6pm each day.
- Your stall must be set up and you must be ready to trade by 11am each trading day. Failure to do so may result in your not being allowed to trade.
- You cannot begin setting up prior to 9.30am on the first day of the market.
- You may not share your stall with another trader
- All traders must use the Love Wimbledon gazebos provided
- All traders must have a banner that represents their company name or products
- All traders must trade for the full trading hours of each trading day
- All traders must bring a properly sized, good quality tablecloth(s)
- If your display is not up to our standards, you will be asked and must comply with the necessary changes we may ask you to make
- Stalls will remain up overnight and traders may leave belongings in their stall overnight if they wish, but this is left at owner’s risk and Love Wimbledon take no responsibility for loss or damage to traders’ belongings. We will have an overnight security guard on site.
- You may book ahead for as many markets as you wish and you will be notified with confirmation of which dates have been accepted.
- Invoices are sent a month prior to each market and payment is due 10 days prior to each market.
- Please see our full terms and conditions for cancellation policy before applying.