https://lovewimbledon.org/the-bid/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/12/Local-Plan-Consultation-2.png 518 755 jennifer https://lovewimbledon.org/the-bid/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/LoveWimbledonLogo-BID-Wide-Divider-1-3.png jennifer2020-12-08 10:38:302020-12-08 11:24:16Local Plan Consultation Launches
Local Plan Consultation Launches
Merton Council have launched the FINAL consultation for their Local Plan. This plan:
- Is a development plan and is part of the governments planning system
- Sets out the strategic planning framework for 15 years in Merton
- Covers subjects such as healthy streets, transport, air quality, climate change, retail, office, new homes, and industrial development
Once adopted it supersedes all planning documents.
It is a very important document that can help shape a better Wimbledon Town Centre.
Love Wimbledon will:
- Provide links to the document which affects Wimbledon
- Hold a Zoom forum on 20th January at 4pm for businesses, landlords, developers, agents and other key stakeholders
- Gather feedback from BID businesses to inform a response
*This plan is very important as the outputs from the document will be in place for 15 years.
Deadline is 1st February.