Supported by the Mayor of London, the new Better Futures+ programme provides qualifying London SMEs with a business support package worth £1000’s to help them plan to get to Net Zero.
Take advantage of business acumen, peer advice and information to help your business grow, cut costs and save the planet. Build resilience, innovation and success into your business and help create a better future. Places are limited and will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
- An eight-part webinar series designed to help you navigate your way to Zero Carbon or Net Zero.
- Free dynamic carbon footprint measuring tool to track your carbon and cost reductions, with adaptable downloadable graphs to use however you like.
- Collaborative workshops with specialist consultants and like-minded peers.
- Peer learning groups happening bi-weekly
- Half a day with a specialist consultant to review your net zero transition plans (only eligible for some businesses)
This support is only available to London-based businesses with at least two full time employees and a turnover between £100K – £43 million.
Pre-registration closes on 10th December. Click here to sign up.