Prepare Your Business for Local Lockdowns
As we start to recover from the national lockdown, the last thing any business needs to be considering is a local lockdown.
Love Wimbledon is in regular contact with the Director of Public Health and the Merton Council Business Support team and we are monitoring the local statistics carefully. Currently, the risk in the local area is very low. Should any indication of a local lockdown in Wimbledon emerge, we will maintain our communication and support to our BID businesses by keeping you up-to-date with any information.
In the meantime, the CBI (Confederation of British Industry) has recently released a factsheet to help businesses prepare for and navigate local lockdowns.
This covers issues such as:
- Adding local lockdowns into your business continuity risks
- Ensuring that you understand any restrictions or measures implemented
- Sending out clear, reassuring communications to staff
- How long local lockdowns can last
- The best way for business to engage with government over local lockdowns
- How businesses should respond to outbreaks in their workforce
We urge all our businesses to check out the factsheet here, which also includes government guidance on local lockdowns.
Love Wimbledon BID is here as usual to support your business through these times.