Retail/Hospitality: Top Tips To Welcome Your Customers Back
A High Street Survey recently conducted by City Dressing, found that consumers in Wimbledon stated ‘increased cleaning and sanitation’ as the most important factor that they wanted to see change across the high street.
With many being apprehensive to visit town centres during this pandemic, please take consideration of how to make your customers feel safe whilst visiting your premises.
Check out our list of top tips, for what steps your business could take to mitigate the risk of Covid-19 within your store, and welcome customers back to your store.
- Leave store doors open during trading hours, to allow for good ventilation.
- Increase the regularity of deep cleaning on your premises, especially surfaces, door handles, tools and other surfaces that people touch regularly.
- Limit the number of people entering your store.
- Encourage customers to maintain a 2 metre from each other and from your staff, where possible.
- Limit transactions to contactless payment methods.
- Have hand santiser readily available for use by customers and your staff.
Please remember to consult full government guidance on re-opening, including how to protect your staff, which can be found here and includes sector-specific advice on how to re-open safely and responsibly.
Still unsure on what steps your business needs to take? Then get in touch!