This Emergency First Aid at Work, in Wimbledon, is a HSE Approved Course, and is ideal for workplaces that present few health and safety risks.
What you will learn?
Basic life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations.
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Common workplace injuries.
- Assessment and certification – continuous assessment by trainer
“The Emergency first-aid at work course was excellent…not only was the course delivered locally, but with enough humour to keep us all amused whilst understanding the most serious concepts of human fragility.”
– Ghigo Berni, San Lorenzo Fuoriporta
Who should attend
Nominated emergency first aiders should attend or anyone wanting a comprehensive one day first aid.
Discounts for Merton Chambers Members!
For more information or to book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org