6 Mar - 7 Mar
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Love Wimbledon Local Market on The Piazza
Love Wimbledon’s Local Market on The Piazza is back! The March market will be food-only, in line with government restrictions and allowing for social distancing.
With street foods from around the world, artisan bread, pastries and a variety of home-baked foods on offer – our market is bursting with great cuisine to keep the most discerning foodie happy.
We look forward to welcoming you back safely to our open-air market!
Our market is single-use plastic-free, so you can shop from vendors who are doing their bit for our environment.
Bring a bag, your contactless card and #LoveYourLocalMarket.
Our Fabulous Stallholders
- Buzzy Blends (Saturday Only) – 100% natural, nutritious, tasty and handmade honey blends in a variety of divine flavours.
- Compa Food – Freshly made pasta in a Grana Padano cheese wheel, served piping hot with your choice of sauce.
- G-Whizz Kitchen – The most delicious savoury pies and cheeses made principally in Sussex.
- Little Greece – Stunning souvlaki, Greek salad and street food boxes.
- Lukka Boutique Cakery – A delectable selection of brownies, banana bread, red velvet cake and more. Gluten-free options available!
- Lusobrazil – Sweet and savoury treats from Portugal and Brazil, including their infamous custard tarts.
- Monster Cookies – Indulgent New York style artisan 1/4lb cookies; truly monster sized! All vegetarian and one Vegan option.
- Olive Corner – Olives, sweet and savoury nuts, Turkish Delight in many flavours, dried fruits and homemade baklava.
- Olivier’s Bakery – A dazzling array of freshly baked bread and pastries, using traditional artisan methods and organic, local ingredients.
- Smoke House Sausages – Traditional bratwurst and smoked sausages, loaded with toppings.
- Whisp Drinks (Sunday Only) – plant-based, low calorie, lightly alcoholic sparkling water with a low carbon footprint.
Our next market is 2-3 April (Friday and Saturday). See 2021 market dates here.