- This event has passed.
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Self Care Sunday Sound Bath
A blissful 60 minute in person sound bath, to help rest, reset and reconnect the mind and body.
Surrendering to the sounds within the beautiful space of the William Morris House – your Sunday morning reset to connect within. This immersive experience with calming frequencies will help the mind, body, and soul find balance and clarity.
The 60 minute session will include:
Soft Gentle Stretching to help settle into the space.
Soft Breathwork to calm the nervous system.
Sound Bath from Crystal Singing Bowls.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Wear something that makes you feel warm and comfy.
- Mats, a cushion and a blanket is provided – however please bring along any additional blankets/pillows/bolsters you wish to do so, to add to the comfort of your space.
- Eye Pillow or mask if this helps you to relax.
- Any other items of healing and comfort that you carry such as crystals or stones.
- Water bottle to stay hydrated – you may feel thirsty after the session.
- A flask of a calming hot drink to help you unwind if you wish.