To celebrate our new website we are running a competition for Our Wimbledon Magazine readers to enter and win four Panto tickets to The New Wimbledon Theatre.
Have a look on our website and see if you can find the answers to the following 3 questions:
- How many screens Wimbledon Town Centre has to entertain you?
- 3 Theatre names in Wimbledon Town Centre?
- Wimbledon is famous for the Wombles, but what other fictional character was devised (and born) in Wimbledon?
Email your name and answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 31 August.
Prize draw will take place on Friday 1st September and winners announced.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Love Wimbledon (UK), the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Entries close on Thursday 31 August 2017.
- Prize draw will take place on Friday 1 September 2017.
- The prizes are as stated: Four tickets to the Panto at New Wimbledon Theatre on Tuesday 19th December at 7pm, these prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Love Wimbledon. (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s) via their email address supplied.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Love Wimbledon, 5th Floor Tuition House, 27-37 St. George’s Road, London SW19 4EU.