10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Draw on Your Emotions with Creative Life Coaching
This creative course offers a deeply emotional experience by communicating feelings with the visual language of drawing.
- You will be able to go deeper and quicker through your passions and emotions
- Learn a gentle creative process with small steps revealing inner truths and gain clarity on what you want
- Start a creative journey to change your personal life, in a way that will sustain you, long after our course ends
Duration: 4 Sessions, Thursdays, 10 am to 12pm.
Audience: The class will accommodate any level of knowledge and experience, anybody (adult age only) is welcome. No artistic abilities are required. It’s a small group with a maximum of 8 participants to give space to create and reflect in a safe and warm setting.
This course is for you if you’re:
- Feeling stuck in your life
- Not sure how to navigate your true passions and interests in life
- Want to try something completely different, with a sensorial adventure into a non-verbal and non-linear intuitive thinking process
What to expect:
Expect a creative, reflective, and engaging coaching style
Art will be used as a means of personal expression to communicate feelings, rather than aiming at aesthetically pleasing end products to be judged by external standards. This means of expression is available to everyone, not just the artistically gifted
Come prepared to share your thoughts and aspirations
Basic drawing material provided. You can purchase additional drawing material at a nominal cost on the day if you wish, or feel free to bring your own.
There will be a dedicated and quiet room designed for art making.
Actions are assigned in between sessions, expect to dedicate some time to make progress
You will keep all your drawings as tangible, visible, and memorable artifacts for the journey.
Note Coaching is not therapy, it’s all about being fully present and moving forward in your life.
Fun! Yes, learning with a good laugh and a sense of humour makes it enjoyable and more imaginative
Max Comuzzi is a certified coach with over 30 years of international professional experience. Originally from Venice, Italy, Max brings a culture of openness, creativity, and fun.