- This event has passed.
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Reading Friends: Read, Talk, Share with Zoe (Online)
Merton Libraries invite you to join their friendly volunteer Zoe for a chat about all things books and reading. It will be a relaxed and informal conversation, a way to connect with others whilst having a cup of tea at home. These sessions will be every Monday at 7pm.
Quiz, Reminisce & Review
To celebrate their first month together as ‘reading friends’, join in the fun with a literary quiz and test your knowledge of famous characters, authors and book titles. Then have your say about what you would like to see happen in their future sessions. Whether you’re a group regular or considering signing up for the first time, all suggestions are welcome!
- Each date will need to be booked separately, we advise booking them as soon as you can, so you can attend weekly
- The sessions will be delivered via Zoom.
- Part of our funding requires you to fill out a short questionnaire before you start the sessions
- Further details will be sent once a ticket has been booked – don’t forget to check your junk mail for your order confirmation.
- If you cannot make the session please cancel your ticket to allow space for others.