1 May - 2 May
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Love Wimbledon Local Market on the Piazza
Unleash your inner foodie and savour the aromas of freshly baked artisan bread and pies, dive into decadent desserts, olives and cheese or enjoy the hot food on offer.
The Love Wimbledon Local Market on The Piazza takes place monthly, from March to November, celebrating the creativity and diversity of local independent makers and producers. We’ve expanded the market to include more fabulous food stalls, beautiful homewares and accessories.
We’re single-use plastic-free, where possible, so you can enjoy shopping from sellers who are doing their bit for our environment.
We look forward to welcoming you back safely to our open-air market! Bring a bag, your contactless card and #LoveYourLocalMarket.
Our Fabulous Stallholders
- Compa Food – Freshly made pasta in a Grana Padano cheese wheel, served piping hot with your choice of sauce.
- G-Whizz Kitchen – The most delicious savoury pies and cheeses made principally in Sussex.
- Little Greece – Stunning souvlaki, Greek salad and street food boxes.
- Lukka Boutique Cakery – A delectable selection of brownies, banana bread, red velvet cake and more. Gluten-free options available!
- Lusobrazil – Sweet and savoury treats from Portugal and Brazil, including their infamous custard tarts.
- Monster Cookies – Indulgent New York style artisan 1/4lb cookies; truly monster-sized! All vegetarian and one Vegan option.
- Buzzy Blends (Sunday) – 100% natural, nutritious, tasty and handmade honey blends in a variety of divine flavours.
- Lovebiteraw (Sunday)- raw, vegan and gluten free cakes and chocolate treats. NEW
- The Chimney Baker (Saturday) – traditional Hungarian homemade freshly baked pastry, called Chimney cake.
- Olive Corner – Olives, sweet and savoury nuts, Turkish Delight in many flavours, dried fruits and homemade baklava.
- Olivier’s Bakery – A dazzling array of freshly baked bread and pastries, using traditional artisan methods and organic, local ingredients.
- Smoke House Sausages – Traditional bratwurst and smoked sausages, loaded with toppings.
- Wiltshire Chilli Farm (Saturday)- Chilli sauces and Jams
- Whisp Drinks (Saturday) – plant-based, low calorie, lightly alcoholic sparkling water with a low carbon footprint.
- Maggie’s Diner – (Sunday) tbc
- Hiraeth Workshop (Saturday) – dried flowers and arrangements, fresh foliage to dry at home
- Buluty – Handmade macramé decorations and accessories, Turkish towels, throws and blankets.
- Oyzshop (NEW) – Traditional handwoven pillows and cushions
- EVA Candles – Luxury natural candles and diffusers
- Boho Homes – Fairtrade homewares and gifts, soft furnishings and wooden kitchenware
- Duchess of Decor – Resin coasters, trays, wine butlers, artwork, decorations and chopping boards
- Simon Fouracre Photography – Framed photographs of a wide variety of images, including London and landscapes.
- Maggie Mosley Art – paintings and limited edition prints. Bespoke work commissioned.
Fashion & Beauty
- Me Me Jewellery – Elegant handmade jewellery, specialising in bridalwear, gifts and personalised jewellery.
- Theresa’s Treasures – Handmade and bespoke crystal and gemstone jewellery, and holistic products. A real treasure trove!
- MCA Jewellery (Sunday) – Handcrafted gemstone jewellery and gift boxes
- Senems – handmade soap and bath related products
- Ecuadorian Imports – Unisex socks, scarves and shawls, hats and accessories.
- Creabea Kids (Saturday) – Bright and colourful gifts and accessories for children, hair accessories, bows and flower crowns
- Nepal Wool (Sunday) – Handmade cashmere scarves, hats, gloves, sweaters, ponchos, hemp bags, accessories and more.
- Meli Design – Handmade creations in crochet – necklaces, earrings, scarves, handbags, and more.