Is Your Business Up for Reducing Energy Use and Saving Money?
Join the Mayor’s Business Climate Challenge (It’s Free!)
As part of our sustainability drive and helping businesses to save money, we have received funding from the Greater London Authority which businesses can apply for. This funding will help make your buildings and places of work more energy efficient as well as reduce emissions from your heating and electricity.
It aims to:
- reduce your energy costs
- support your pathway to zero carbon
Following a successful trial, participating businesses reduced their energy consumption on average by 16%, surpassing their target and saving £8,300/business in energy costs (based on nine months of data).
How to get involved
We have funding for twenty businesses or property owners to participate in our BCC programme. While we will ensure the learnings are captured for all our businesses, for their own operational efficiency, BCC’s consultants who will work with Love Wimbledon and participating businesses require the following criteria:
- You have a place of work that would have hosted 50 – 250 employees pre-pandemic (including theatres / cinemas / cultural venues)
- You are a business within the Love Wimbledon BID area
- You can be a tenant or a property owner (you do not need to own the building to participate)
- You are committed to improving your sustainability credentials, and reducing energy consumption, whilst saving money
For questions, contact Craig Hurring, CEO Love Wimbledon BID on 020 8619 2012 or email email@example.com.
More information about the Business Climate Challenge can be found here.