What can we do?
Help You Save Money on Procurement
Love Wimbledon is in partnership with specialist providers to help you save money on energy, waste and recycling. Access our cost-savings schemes here.
Promote Your Business
Our strong communication platforms are highly engaged with, which your business can utilise for promotional purposes.
- We have over 17,000 followers on our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Our website has over 10,000 NEW users per month
- Approximately 6,000 sign-ups for our Privilege Card, who receive a dedicated newsletter each month informing them of new offers
- Monthly e-newsletters to both consumers and businesses
Please also keep us informed of your thoughts and plans, so we can assist you as appropriate.
Help Rebuild Consumer Confidence
- Provide you with FREE brightly coloured “We’re Open” or “Coming Soon” posters
- Offer FREE pavement vinyls to assist with managing queues
- Installed two public contactless hand sanitiser stations
- Regular cleaning of grot-spots and graffiti in the town centre
- Relaunched our Monthly Markets on The Piazza
- Posting all the relevant guidance for you and your staff on our dedicated webpage (including links to the public Covid Secure notice all businesses must display)
- Co-host online events with Merton Chamber providing free advice and guidance
What can you do?
It may be time to think differently…
- Is there outdoor space you can use to help your business re-open safely?
- Can you get your products delivered through delivery companies?
- Have you added a virtual service to what you already offer?
- Can you help support other local businesses, organisations or initiatives? E.g. Wimbledon Food Bank, Wimbledon Guild and Merton Giving Coronavirus Fund.
- Some businesses are finding this is a good time to build their online presence by claiming their ‘Google My Business’ listing, asking customers for reviews and developing their social platforms. If you’re unsure where to begin, we are here to help.
Get in touch to find out how we can support you and let us know your individual stories.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us at @LoveWimbledon.