Here for you…
Raising Our Voice
Our Chief Executive, Helen Clark Bell represents Wimbledon town centre on many national forums, such as The High Streets Task Force and Institute of Place Management, lobbying to raise the issues that our businesses are experiencing, to influence government policy and strategy. As your BID we also raise local issues and concerns with partners too and follow through for a resolution.
Please do get in touch and let us know about your issues.
Raising Your Voice
Our strong communication platforms are highly engaged with, which your business can utilise for promotional purposes.
- We have over 19,000 local followers on our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Our website has over 10,000 NEW users per month
- Monthly e-newsletters to both consumers and businesses
Helping to make Wimbledon safe
- Offer you FREE pavement vinyls to assist with managing queues
- Installed two public contactless hand sanitiser stations
- Regular cleaning of grot-spots and graffiti in the town centre
- Hosting Covid-safe outdoor events to drive footfall (Monthly Markets and seasonal community events)
- Posting all the relevant guidance for you and your staff on our dedicated webpage (including links to the public Covid Secure notice all businesses must display)
- Co-host online events with Merton Chamber providing free advice and guidance
What can you do?
It may be time to think differently…
- Can you get your products delivered through local delivery companies?
- Have you added a virtual service to what you already offer?
- Can you help support other local businesses, organisations or initiatives? E.g. Wimbledon Foodbank, Local Dons Action Group, Community Fridge, Wimbledon Guild and Merton Giving Coronavirus Fund.
- Some businesses are finding this is a good time to build their online presence by claiming their ‘Google My Business’ listing, asking customers for reviews and developing their social platforms. If you’re unsure where to begin, we are here to help.
- Tag us at @LoveWimbledon in your social media.
Please also keep us informed of your thoughts and plans, so we can assist you as appropriate.
Get in touch to find out how we can support you and let us know your individual stories.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social media at @LoveWimbledon.