Building Workplace Wellbeing 21 March 2023
We are excited to announce a new live event in the Business Masterclass Series on recruitment, retention and resource planning for your business, in partnership with Merton Chamber of Commerce.
Do you have a plan for people and wellbeing in your organisation?
With so many businesses reporting that they are struggling with conventional routes to recruit the right people and real uncertainty about how best to retain your people post-pandemic, our second Business Masterclass of 2023 takes a detailed look at what today’s workforce is looking for from its employers. Join us over breakfast at The Wimbledon Club to hear from experts at the forefront of the changing world of recruitment, retention and employee wellbeing, to learn how you can ensure your business responds to meet the needs of tomorrow’s successful workforce.
Tuesday 21st March
The Wimbledon Club
You should attend if:
- You are looking for new and creative ways to find or retain the right talent for your business.
- You are a small business without an HR department but need to know best practices.
- You want to know the most up-to-date standards that affects your employees’ wellbeing.
- Omar Qassim, Head of Employment, Peacock & Co Solicitors will touch on how the latest employment law legislation transforms how businesses must respond to societal issues including flexible working, gender and menopause.
- Dolina O’Neil, HR Consultant, Business Clan, will review how business leaders can create and maintain a positive relationship with their employees in the absence of an HR team, and develop their health and wellbeing offering to create a happy and engaged workplace.
- Tsz Wu, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Pink Squid, will discuss disruption in recruitment and retention, providing innovative creative solutions to help organisations find, inspire and attract talent and the value of your employer brand.
Click for more on the Masterclass Series and listen to our podcast.