Love Wimbledon Business Improvement District (BID) Administrator
Contract: Full-time, 35 hours per week (preferred), with some flexibility
Location: Wimbledon Town Centre
Application deadline: Friday 18 November 2022
If teaming up with the successful Love Wimbledon BID to ensure the smooth operation and daily co-ordination of our office excites you, read on! We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- an enthusiastic team player who is equally comfortable collaborating as you are working independently
- someone who can organise their time well, effectively managing multiple tasks and changing priorities
- a friendly and approachable person, who enjoys communicating with interesting people and businesses
- interested in the complexities of town centres and the challenges of making successful places like Wimbledon Town Centre
- computer literate, ideally with some experience of financial administration, database management and Microsoft Office software
- happy to come to work in a small but bustling office in central Wimbledon
About the Role
The BID Administrator is a crucial role providing central administrative support to the Love Wimbledon CEO and team, working across a range of internal functions to ensure the efficient operation of our busy organisation.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the work of the Love Wimbledon CEO and the wider delivery team by providing day-to-day administration and support for projects, reports and meetings
- Assisting the marketing, events and operations functions in the Love Wimbledon team with the running of our some of our larger events, activations and programmes. This may include some weekend or evening work, for which time off in lieu will be provided
- Managing and improving Knack, the Love Wimbledon Customer Relationship Management platform (training will be provided)
- Providing the CEO, Board and any project sub-groups with key data on town centre activity and performance levels
- Managing stock levels and Love Wimbledon assets in our office and storage units
- Arranging meetings and responding to enquiries about Love Wimbledon and associated activities
There is always a bit more, but it gives you a taste of the range of responsibilities in the role. We believe you can grow and develop through your time in this post, and as with all the Love Wimbledon team, develop a very hands-on approach to our work. There is never a dull day. Training and support will be provided where necessary.
Essential Skills Required
- A positive, can-do and adaptable approach to work, happy to get involved in various projects at any time
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise and remain focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse set of partners
- IT skills – ability to use and adapt to a variety of IT / office-based applications including Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel and Word especially) and database management skills
Our current BID Administrator will be retiring after 10 years working with Love Wimbledon once we’ve found the new beating heart of the Love Wimbledon BID.
Interested? Then please apply!
What You’ll Get:
- You’ll be part of a terrific team and successful BID
- Flexible working available
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employer-matched workplace pension scheme
- Training and support around working for a BID
- Exclusive discounts at participating businesses in town and other perks
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects and make a difference to Wimbledon Town Centre
- Salary c£22k (based on experience)
If you’re someone who wants to get to know and love Wimbledon as much as we do, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 18th November.