CHOOSE WIMBLEDON – AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BUSINESS
Wimbledon Town Centre is the beating heart of SW19 all year round. With an enviable café and restaurant scene, a great selection of shops, fun entertainment, excellent transport and quick connections to central London – it’s no wonder so many business choose Wimbledon as their ideal location.
from central London by train
attract around 15,000 employees
people come through Wimbledon Station a year
Why relocate your business in Wimbledon?
- It is the best connected transport hub in London with train, tube, tram, bus and 8 car parks
- It’s only 16 minutes from central London
- There’s a range of office space from start ups, SMEs to over thirty HQs based here
- 15,000 employees in 600 businesses
- Crime figures are low – Wimbledon is one of the safest town centres in London
- Shop occupancy rates are high
- 250+ cycling racks in Wimbledon Town Centre
- Footfall is strong – bucking the national High Street trend
- Strong cultural offering including alternative theatre, arts spaces, festivals and cinemas
- Staff feedback about working in Wimbledon is very positive
It’s a great area
- Residents are described as successful and affluent with over 60% being qualified to degree-level and the average annual household income being over £70,000
- Merton is the fourth safest borough in London
- Our thriving arts community includes Wimbledon Bookfest and the International Wimbledon Music Festival
- There are over 100 events held in the town every year
- Where else has Wimbledon tennis?
And you can get the great benefits of being part of the Love Wimbledon BID.
Work in Wimbledon?
- Sign up for our Love Wimbledon Privilege Card for exclusive employee offers at local restaurants, shops, lifestyle venues and more.
- Take advantage of the Corporate Parking Offer at Centre Court Shopping Centre, where you can park for up to £6 a day.
- Explore the local area on foot during a lunchbreak or before/after work with our Town Centre Map.
- Find out What’s On in Wimbledon, including events, pub quizzes, live music and lots more.